October 14, 2010

Kansai Rainbow Parade 2010

So not much as been going on in the Shuwa world for me right now. Sarah and I are still trying to find a time to get together and take "How-to" pictures for a lot of the signs.

But over the weekend we went to the Kansai Rainbow Parade in Osaka. It was pretty awesome!!! And there under that little bridge that hide us from the down poor, along with all the men dressed in leather and speedos, a guy in a cute bear suit, and a certain Takurazuka looking man was a lady signing! It was so cool to see real Shuwa in action. And we, aka Sarah and I, could understand a lot of what she said. We understood more of her than we did of the people speaking Japanese who she was translating for.

I think I got a short video of her signing, if so I'll try and get it up here sooner or later.

That's really about it for now. I wanna try and get some pictures up here soon too of some basic greetings and introduction type things.

Till later,
Gilli

No comments:

Post a Comment